[.:.] Smoking Hot Mountain [.:.] Smoking Hot Mountain

Nice!

Another great ambient song. Very fitting to a mountainous area in a Flash or something.

Acou Ice Acou Ice

Love it

I really like this song... the icey, wintery theme is great. The only thing I don't like, is when it gets faster... because then it may not fit very well in a Flash, because of the change of pace. But it's still a great ambient piece.

[herd] Summary [herd] Summary

Cool

I like it, very fitting for a boss theme. It's fast and it sounds pretty cool.

Herdunculus responds:

oooo thanks so much. My favorite is the piano part! Thanks again!

Solus - Hit The Ground Running Solus - Hit The Ground Running

Awesome

Love this song, it's as good if not better than some of your newer songs, in my opinion of course. I'm definitely using this in my upcoming Flash game, it goes really well with it, and I love the tune. Nice job on this one!

SolusLunes responds:

It's a lot smoother than my newer stuff- it's really just a different design focus. :D

Frantic Death of Earth - Solus Frantic Death of Earth - Solus

Nice little loop

Sounds like a great loop for a boss battle. I maaay use this for my upcoming Flash, but either way, it's cool.

Solus- Finale Solus- Finale

Nice

Really long... you've outdone yourself Solus! Sounds like something that would play during the credits and/or final FMV of FFVII at times.

SolusLunes responds:

And it needs some massive reworking. :D

Solus- The Silver Forest Solus- The Silver Forest

Great!

This could work well in a number of things. I see it mainly being seen in a forest, and at some parts, plains, or something. Actually, the song sounds really adventurous, so basically it'd fit well to many things. I would definitely use this in a Flash RPG, once I know how to make one, and when I get better at Actionscript. I wouldn't want to waste your song in a crappy Flash... Anyhoo, nice!

SolusLunes responds:

I've seen more than one song "wasted" in a crappy flash... doesn't bother me in the slightest though :D

Solus- Ice Cage Solus- Ice Cage

As always.

Great. But even better... so... atmospheric... I can just see it... being left in an arctic tundra, all alone, left to die... Something like that. I really like this one. I really love your ambient pieces, their just so... god I can't think of a word to describe it. But that's a good thing! Overall, awesome job, and KEEP IT UP!!

Will do! :D

Solus- Last March Solus- Last March

Awesomesauce.

What I really love about your music, is that whenever I listen to it, I get lots of images in my head, and all these different situations in a Flash where I can use them. I never feel that way when I listen to other music, so I dunno. Well, this isn't one of my favorites, but still great!

SolusLunes responds:

If I can make the listener imagine an image or a story, I think I've done my job.

Solus- Christmas Lights Solus- Christmas Lights

Great!

I love the atmosphere and overall mood - pretty Christmas-ish. I really have nothing to complain about it. It was really good. I would definitely use this in a Flash, probably in a snowy town, or something. Keep it up!

Will do, sir! :D