Bath Salts Bath Salts

My only real complaint was that it was a bit short. Considering the time frame, it is quite good, and looks very acceptable. I didn't notice any off lip syncing, however, after it finishes, if you try to watch it again, it won't play. You may want to fix that, unless it is just me.

Kk Versus Ff-the Fight Kk Versus Ff-the Fight

Wow

The last, or one of the last, Flashes from the Faggot Federation actually was quite good, as was the last of the Kitty Krews. I don't really hate either, I liked them both, they were both funny, personally I miss the Kitty Krew. Anyway the animation was really nice, it seemed like you guys put alot of effort into it.

FFVII: The Adventure FFVII: The Adventure

Decent

Yeah, it was okay. Not really funny though. Also, it really had little to do with the game... You should have had some jokes about stuff in the game, I dunno. Also, the battle was buggy, after I beat the snake it just froze, I had to forward it a few times.

Final Fantasy: Sephiroth Final Fantasy: Sephiroth

Aww

It was cool, and funny. It was a bit short... Too bad though, you say you lost part 2 because of a virus? That sucks, I guess we won't be seeing it for a while. Anyway, I enjoyed it.

Final Fantasy Big Bro 2 Final Fantasy Big Bro 2

Good but

had some unecessary parts... You went way overboard with the DBZ part... And seems you got a bit lazy... But other than that it was pretty funny. Not as good as the first, but still good. Kefka was hilarious!

You have to make a third.

Final Fantasy: Big Bro Final Fantasy: Big Bro

That was great

I didn't expect much, but I actually LAUGHED. A few times. That's rare for something on the internet. I loved how Mario and Sephy were gay. LOL! Also, I loved Cecil! And I loved Squall's reaction to him being voted off! There were so many funny moments, I loved it!

Battletoads Pause Test Battletoads Pause Test

Not really funny

Like I said, I love that game, and song, but that, was lame. I think you're NES would burn out and/or blow up after a straight week, let alone 5 years, so obviously it's not even real. Try again.

Battletoads Numa Battletoads Numa

Emm k

Wow... I love this game, and I think this beat is hysterical... but umm, you really need a life... and a job. It really was not good.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

Belongs on Youtube

I'm sorry, but that was bad. It was embarrassing to watch. It's possibly worse than that Numa Numa garbage. Sorry, but try harder next time.

PSP 3000 Comp Entry PSP 3000 Comp Entry

Kinda cool, but kinda lame

It's... sort of funny. I do like the girl blowing up. The special effects are nice. But it was just weird, and without a plot or point. And what does the world blowing up have to do with you holding it in your hands? And most of all, how does this relate to PSP?